zeroing in on a particular time frame

prasada108

zeroing in on a particular time frame

Post by prasada108 »

Hi, I have been trying to figure out how to see closeups of particular times in a meditation. Say if it's 1.5 hours, and I want to go to 45 minutes to look at the breath work I did, I cannot figure out how to zero in on that time specifically. All I can seem to do is the overall picture. And if I move the mouse down, it toggles to a smaller period of time, but I can't seem to control that, it just goes back to the same time line no matter what I do. Does that make sense?
prasada108

Re: zeroing in on a particular time frame

Post by prasada108 »

Oh, yeah, and is there a way to mark on the recording as we are going? Say I want to mark a moment where I felt like my brainwaves were in a particular state and I want to check that after. Would be great to just touch the screen and have it mark it. But is there any way to do this at all? Thank you so much for all your great information and this amazing tool!
James
Site Admin

Re: zeroing in on a particular time frame

Post by James »

To zoom in scroll the mouse in the graph and it will zoom in/out on where the mouse pointer is.
For data markers go in to Settings and enable "Marker Buttons"; this setting is right near the bottom. It will give you five numbered buttons that you can press to inject data markers into the recording or OSC data stream.