Training telekinetic abilities

quarinteen

Training telekinetic abilities

Post by quarinteen »

Has anyone seen this? Starting to see more of these types of videos pop up. Thoughts? https://youtu.be/BoSfXPEq_9o
Harshjoy217

Re: Training telekinetic abilities

Post by Harshjoy217 »

Hmu
mikalus

Post by mikalus »

Hmmmm. Could be that the Muse data is just being used as a foil (distraction) from critical thought analysis of the so-called 'telekinetic' movement.
It's an old magicians ploy - spin a story that focuses critical thought in an explanation that has nothing to do with what is actually happening.
It's pretty easy to move an object in a 'sealed' environment : eg. metal sliver in the eraser and magnet under the table, etc.
Harshjoy217

Post by Harshjoy217 »

It’s way easier to just move the foil with your intention… and aluminum isn’t very magnetic.. what I do not understand is if someone wanted to doctor something to deceive ppl… why would you bother with moving a piece of foil?. Is there notoriety in that ? I don’t know any real world applications it could be used in for any benefit… I can do it , cool party trick but no value in fooling ppl … for what?
quarinteen

Post by quarinteen »

People are using foil and putting it under a glass jar balanced on a tooth pick. It’s supposed to help keep wind away and foil is supposed to be easy to start with. Ther are tons of these videos popping up.
gangig

Post by gangig »

quarinteen wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:38 pm Has anyone seen this? Starting to see more of these types of videos pop up. Thoughts? https://youtu.be/BoSfXPEq_9o
In reference to the video I'm using Sean's course on Telekinesis, i'm at the stage where I can move foil and waxed paper under the glass with my hands off the glass as well as not having hands on the glass. Im trying to move normal paper but have only had micro movements.
quarinteen

Post by quarinteen »

gangig wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:06 pm
quarinteen wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:38 pm Has anyone seen this? Starting to see more of these types of videos pop up. Thoughts? https://youtu.be/BoSfXPEq_9o
In reference to the video I'm using Sean's course on Telekinesis, i'm at the stage where I can move foil and waxed paper under the glass with my hands off the glass as well as not having hands on the glass. Im trying to move normal paper but have only had micro movements.
That’s awesome that someone is trying this. Have you recorded your brainwaves with muse while doing it? See if there is a coordinated spike in a specific wave when movement occurs? I do want to see the data!