Help? Idk anything about anything and I lost data recordings or I cant unzip them

Harshjoy217

Help? Idk anything about anything and I lost data recordings or I cant unzip them

Post by Harshjoy217 »

I just have a few screenshots because idk how to … whatever..
… it says a screenshot is too big of a file?.., I’m lost here
🤷‍♀️
James
Site Admin

Re: Help? Idk anything about anything and I lost data recordings or I cant unzip them

Post by James »

If you're using Windows you can just treat a ZIP file like a folder, click to go in it and drag the files out.
Email me if you want to send large screenshot files to explain further.
Harshjoy217

Re: Help? Idk anything about anything and I lost data recordings or I cant unzip them

Post by Harshjoy217 »

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e87u5xlkqj3wj ... 0.zip?dl=0
Idk if it picked the right one or if it did anything?
I just hv an iPhone
James
Site Admin

Post by James »

Those are screenshots of the app running. What are you asking me to look at sorry?
I thought you were having trouble unzipping a recording?
The zip you sent is a good recording.

If you use Dropbox on your computer, and with Mind Monitor, it will auto sync the recording files to your computer, and you can open the zip on the computer.
Harshjoy217

Post by Harshjoy217 »

I don’t have a computer… I haven’t even been able to watch them.. how do I unzip ? I’m sure I’m doing something wrong… yeah it’s a screenshot of the app what else would it be? … thanks for your time❤️💪
James
Site Admin

Post by James »

You need a Mac or PC to unzip ZIP files. Inside the compressed ZIP file is an Excel Compatible CSV file that you can either view in Microsoft Excel, or using the online chart vewer on the website here: https://mind-monitor.com/Chart.php

If you only have a phone/tablet, then I guess you could turn off the ZIP compression in the settings and then use the online charts on your phone, but I would *strongly* advise viewing the charts on a large screen. I'm not sure how much you will be able to do on a phone/tablet.