Online charting

Jvennom

Online charting

Post by Jvennom »

Hello, just getting started with this so if it is redundant I apologize. I did a session yesterday and when I went to do online charting, it said the date was in the wrong format and would not make the graph. I did not do anything to the data, it was exactly how the Mind Monitor exported it and it wouldn’t work online. Any suggestions?
James
Site Admin

Re: Online charting

Post by James »

Did you open it in Excel and save it? Excel changes the date when you open/save a CSV file.
Jvennom

Post by Jvennom »

I did open and save it I believe
James
Site Admin

Post by James »

If you use the original CSV file you should not have any issues :-)
Jvennom

Post by Jvennom »

Ok, dumb question, how do I use the original csv file?
James
Site Admin

Post by James »

I'm not sure I understand your question. If you've edited the file and don't have the original anymore then you'll need to make a new recording, but if you have the original unedited file in your cloud storage, or can revert the changes, then it'll work :-)
Jvennom

Post by Jvennom »

I do not have the unedited file anymore. I’m just going to create a new recording tonight and try again. I’m just going to play around with it and see if I can figure it out. I appreciate your responses and I’m sure you will be hearing from me again. I’m just getting started with this and I find it very intriguing