Step by step to stream muse signal with muse lab on mac

etienn

Step by step to stream muse signal with muse lab on mac

Post by etienn »

Hi i would like to know how i can send stream in muse lab can you provide a step by step
thanks
James
Site Admin

Re: Step by step to stream muse signal with muse lab on mac

Post by James »

* Open Muse Monitor Settings, for "OSC Stream Target IP" set your Mac/PC local IP address.
* Press the Stream button.

In Muse Lab on your Mac/PC, open port UDP 5000 and set up your charts as per Interaxon's instructions.
Or.. just load this config file: https://musemonitor.com/misc/muselab_configuration.json which will open the port and set up a bunch of charts automatically.
etienn

Post by etienn »

Hi thanks for answear,
i have an other question
how can i record signal without dropbox , is it possible to record in google drive for exemple its free drop box is 10 eors /month
thanks
James
Site Admin

Post by James »

If you use the Android version, you can save to anything which you have installed on your device, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive etc.

With Apple, I have to manually code each Cloud service integration, so I have only added Dropbox. I plan to add iCloud in the future when I get some free time to code.. but for now it's the only option.

Note that you do not have to pay for Dropbox. They only charge if you want to use lots of space. You get 2GB of space for free, which is plenty for Muse Monitor ;-)
sunny43

Post by sunny43 »

I am lost here, been using DropBox for a couple of months without problem. So recording on MindMontor on my IPhone and graphics VIA dropbox on my IMac. Got a new IMac yesterday.. cannot find the file anymore. Already had to reinstall dropbox?? I guess I am way to stupid to get this working HELP!!!
James
Site Admin

Post by James »

Try this to find your dropbox folder: https://help.dropbox.com/installs-integ ... box-folder
sunny43

Post by sunny43 »

Hi James, I found dropbox - but the file does not arrive into the dropbox on my computer. If I go to www.dropbox.com I see the file there, I have to download it from there and then place it into dropbox... no idea why it does not arrive in my dropbox automatically like it did on my old computer... :|
James
Site Admin

Post by James »

Sounds like you're not signed in with the correct account. Or you have sync disabled.
anavarrocebrian

Post by anavarrocebrian »

Hi James,

Thanks for your awesome app.
Could you please briefly let me know how to run this conf file: https://musemonitor.com/misc/muselab_configuration.json
Thanks!
Ana
James
Site Admin

Post by James »

Just open the config file with Muse Lab and it will set up a bunch of graphs and open the correct UDP 5000 port to listen for streaming data from Mind Monitor.